What do you need to know?
- Eicosapantaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahaxaenoic Acid (DHA) are essential to the human body.
- EPQ and DHA can be obtained from cold-water fish such as salmon, mackerel, sardines, etc.
- Recommended intake of at least 100mg of EPA + DHA combined for children to impose their health benefits.
- Children between the age of 1 – 8 years old are recommended to consume between 100 – 1500mg of EPA + DHA combined.
- Supports development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
- Regulates cognitive health and brain function.
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- May reduce the risk of auto-immune disease such as type 1 diabetes in children.